View Single Post
Old 03.18.2011, 08:18 PM   #14287
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

Warm Water Under a Red Bridge - 8/10

diary of a shinjuku thief - 9/10

BLAST OF SILENCE - 10/10 .. feels like if scorsese made a film in 1960.

ALSO, I JUST CHECKED AND I NOW HAVE 72 CINEMAGEDDON INVITES. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, THEN REPLY TO ME WITH AN EMNAIL ADDRESS. NO PM'S. NO SEPARATRE THREADS. NO FACEBOOK EMAILS. JUST SAY: I WANT A CG INVITE. THEN LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.IF YOU DON'T WANT BOTS TO SPAM YOU, YOU CAN SAY "I WANT THAT CG INVITE... NAME - I'M AT HOTMAIL. SOMETHING LIKE THAT. YOU KNOW? EXAMPLE:

ASP... gimme dat invite... i'm beefheartisgodw4346363 ... and that's at gmail dot com btw.

FROM THERE, SIMPLY CHECK YOUR EMAIL, IT MIGHT SEND IT TO YOUR JUNK MAIL.

Cinemageddon is fucking amazing. If you're interested at all in Japanese films, undergroundf ilms, experimental films, weird films, films only available on VHS, indie films, concert films, biographic films, horror films (especially giallos!), Troma films... basically, any films that aren't mainstream.. or if they ARE mainstream, they're fucked up or foreign (FReddy Got Fingered, all Argento/Bava/Cronenberg/Fulci) or not available on DVD (Suburbia, Natural Enemies)... just to be able to get a shit ton of Fassbinder,Godard, Jost, Kitano, etc. is worth it. If you're more into mainstream stuff, demonoid is free to sign up for, and like I posted elsewhere, some guy is uploading all of his "Director filmography" stuff... so far he's uploaded every Lynch, Jodorowsky, Cronenberg, Allen, Hitchcock, Kurosawa, and Kubrick films. And he's going to be uploading ALL Greenaway (gotta get that!), Fassbinder, Mike Leigh (Naked -= one of the best films ever), Antonioni, Brothers Quay, Ki Duk Kim (another one everyone should get, if only for Real Fictyion and the Isle!), and about 100 other amazing directors.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|