View Single Post
Old 06.14.2017, 07:54 PM   #280
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, am I TINY? I don't get it. I should be the one you'd expect to reply to a post about Batman logos. So fuck you if I'm not "TINY." Also fuck you if I am "TINY" because I'm sensitive about my size dude.

Dude, I am most likely "tinier" than the majority of Sonic Lifers here, just on the basis that most of them are Unitedstatesians and it just happens that a good chunk of Unitedstatesians are large sumbitches with their grande cups (read: buckets) of latte and their supersized buckets (read: industrial containers) of KFC. So don't fly off the handle over the handle (heh) that I've given you. Shit, I've zero idea of what you look like (and let's keep it that way ) — for all I know you could be a 14-year-old girl trolling us all up the kalamazoo.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|