View Single Post
Old 11.28.2011, 11:51 AM   #16
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
yo Stu! nice to see you again. uhmmm, wanted to pm you on fb, because last time you send me a link to that last L.R. release, well i found your link bit late and i could not dl it, or maybe it was megaupload problem. is it still alive? i would really like to hear it. cheers.

oh, could be him.

and it is I Can't Be Bought. they had Samara's stuff, Tall First Stuff, Thurston Stuff (not much, 2 or 3 titles, everything you have anyway), I've seen some Geene Moore/Thurston Moore and someone else (?) release. some free jazz they've done (i really wanted to get that one, but i spent 30 already for cd and DT vinyl + extra tick. and drinks for that nice chick i managed bring with me to accompanied me so....sometime later i suppose ) oh yeah and DT tshirts, or was it DT tshirts, i think so, g i am not sure.

g, of course, you're right, i'm sorry, i know he is from Holland. why did i said Belgium. sorry. probably because guy from SHOTM told me he lives in Belgium now for 5 years.

Yeah Paul LaBrecque lives in Belgium. I'm going to see Sunburned on thursday and he told me that he'd be there too. I'll hopefully see Thurston on friday and maybe saturday aswell... was the Gene/Thurston thing Owl Xounds? (sorry for all the questions but you know what i'm like I want to get everything! ) was it a cassette?

regarding the megaupload thing, it is still active I just checked... keep refreshing the page and it should work. I've had this problem a lot recently.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|