View Single Post
Old 11.14.2017, 12:46 PM   #844
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Hey evollove, sorry to bust your balls. All in good fun. (Except for the Kanye stuff, which is deadly serious.)

Here, since you have no access to anything, check out links to some of the songs I recommended:

Kendrick - F*ck Your Ethnicity
Kendrick - HiiiPower
Kendrick - Element (this one’s kinda gangstery, at least the video and chorus)

I’m glad you liked “The Blacker The Berry.” That’s some serious shit.

I have a, what would you call it... oldhead? friend who only really digs lyric-heavy rap that demonstrates vocal ability and energy and so on. He was making a fuss about the Kendrick hype for months, bitching to me/at me about it.
He would say, “I like his politics but he’s too mellow, no urgency, where’s the passion? I just can’t respect him as a rapper.”

Finally I was like, “Ok, has this guy even heard Kendrick?” And I played sent him a link to “The Blacker the Berry,” and tell him to just humor me and listen to it.

five minutes later, he texts me. “Ok, this kid can fucking spit,” he says.

Yeah, no fucking shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|