View Single Post
Old 02.16.2007, 05:55 PM   #27
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
I fit pretty securely into the Alternateen/E-Zine demographics, except I am no longer a teen (now in my early 20's), and I never needed permission to go to a concert, I just went. I do have long, shaggy hair and cheap, beat up seconmd hand clothes, but it's out of necessity rather than fashion. I dont have enough money to blow 20 bucks on tshirts all the time (I save that for special occassion i.e. concert t's) so I happen to shop at second hand stores. Im broke. I wear chucks (just nice sneakers, been wearing em since I was 6yrs old before I knew what "punk" was) and just stuck with them. I discovered SY early on in high scholl and stopped playing sports but never smoked cigs, just grass. I also try and get good positions for photos, Im into photography (but not very good at it). I also like Noise rock but I don't think SY is low on the Noise Ladder, they are innovators!! They just learned how to arrange noise in more strategic ways than strictly noise bands. SY has melody and noise, like VU.

But I'm definitely not a poseur or a '94 DJ cuz I still pay for my tickets and despite seeing SY live numerous times, I still get a huge thrill out of seeing them live!!!! It will never go fade!!!

Not that any of you probably care what I'm like, but it's fun to post anyway =)

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|