View Single Post
Old 03.11.2009, 07:39 AM   #2
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanaldoNecro
I don't understand why young people would think about going into music when so many others are profiting off of their work

for the love of it. any creative endeavour where you set out to make a dollar before creating something of worth that is satisfying to yrself and maybe other people, is going to be disappointing for you( most of the time).

the royalties paid out to those who work in the music industry far exceed those paid to any other creative or performance artist... the avenues for receiving those royalties are set up in a far superior way to any other type of performing or visual art I can think of? Except maybe movie actors. The amount of highly paid, or even appropriately paid movie actors though I would think is much less than those who in the music biz.. Just a guess though.