View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 02:23 PM   #64
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I felt like I was going against the majority of the world in wanting Mexico to win.

I've decided that, England aside, I'm gonna support countries based on my food preferences. So Mexico are now my 'second' team.

depends what part of the world you're talking about. in these time zones most people are for mexico.

so who do you go for in escargot vs uruguayan churrasco?

ribery is being effectively suppresed on the left by victorino, but forlan+suarez can't get their shit together (except for that 1 shot by forlan which was a lone effort)-- uruguay is playing too far back & letting france make all the plays. if something doesn't change, uruguay is going to get fucked eventually, like anelka almost did near the end. best player of the game so far is muslera, great job stopping that deadly free kick.

random note: uruguay+france = lautréamont
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|