View Single Post
Old 04.30.2017, 04:49 PM   #21004
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
it's not so shocking, not in the usual horrible way, it's just the cruelty on the other end that is what's terrible, but anyway

LET'S PLEASE SAY "OLDBOY" NO MORE

i'm saying this because we keep misdirecting the guy:

TAKE THE PROPER ENTRANCE. THE DOOR IS "SYMPATHY FOR MR. VENGEANCE." IT'S A TRILOGY. THAT'S THE FIRST ONE.

sorry im yelling lol my caps got stucked

just came from watching BULLITT. of which i remembered *absolutely nothing*. i'm watching and saying to my wife "oh, i knew where this is going"

the only think always remembered is the car. ford mustang vs. dodge charger.

i must have been so addled, i even forgot jacqueline bisset in it! i had such a crush on her as a child ha ha ha ha.

BUT ANYWAY

last weekend it was the glorious PAPILLON which i hadn't seen in a million years, and wow did it look a lot better than the VHS copy. glossy-glossy-glossy 70s production. god damn you have to admire those cinematographers of yore. their level of craft, and the limit of their tools vs. digital. holy shit. enormous difference.

well i have to go now. it's letter-writing day lololol. i've decided to institute that. since weekdays have been busy.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|