View Single Post
Old 03.18.2010, 06:12 AM   #9813
me.
stalker

me. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's assesme. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I mentioned Love Exposure a few pages back.. do whatever you can to track down this movie! It's on asiatorrents which requires a membership but its open to everybody...

It's a 4 hour long movie about religion and a guy who does ninja moves to get upskirt panty shots of girls. He also dresses like a woman and falls in love with a girl who is like the Virgin Mary. THere is a big bloodbath and some fight scenes. It's one of the most, if not the most, complex movies ever, but it's always involving. MASTERPIECE. Mark my words, you've read here on SY Gossip first, in a few years this will be a huge cult film. So, check it out now.

I've been tempted to watch this one many times along with his older film Utsushimi and an earlier one 0cm4, 4 hours..maybe soon.

Last film watched - Branded to Kill
me. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|