View Single Post
Old 10.11.2014, 12:54 PM   #5792
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
exactly, but should he even need to be? i mean, what's wrong with a tikitaka balloon + 1 pointed knife blade at the end? that's how i used to see villa at barça before his broken leg.

Costa's more a pure striker than Viila, who would often be there as much to create space for Messi and/or Iniesta as to score goals himself. Costa's more in the vein of Ronaldo and Drogba so needs a very different kind of service. He's ideally suited to counterattacking teams like Chelsea rather than the possession-style more associated with Spain.

Quote:
i didn't see him as "not backing down" but more as a diva causing fights and taunting opposing players and just being a general asshole. there was a slovakian guy who grabbed him by the throat however and gave him a good shove and got away with it if i recall. that slovakian is the one who didn't back down from a fight! (it wasn't skrtel-- i think it was kucka). a most satisfactory response.

The taunting and provocation are part of his game and he knows all the tricks. He doesn't stray into the nastier territory reserved for the likes of Pepe so I don't really mind it.

I love this clip though. Seems to sum up what he's all about (besides scoring a shitload of goals, of course).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTeVf0I_JmA

EDIT: Completely unrelated but couldn't not ...

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|