View Single Post
Old 10.10.2014, 03:24 PM   #5787
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that was amazing and we jumped on our seats. the first goal was great too, one could blame casillas for going on the wrong direction but that was a fantastically fast mule kick that swerved at the last minute. it was a really great shot.

some commentators on espn were blaming casillas for the defeat but casilas had some decent saves and i don't think the first goal was so easy to stop.

this is the first time that i really pay attention to him and he striked me as a real asshole.

and i need to watch chelsea carefully to compare. but he didn't strike me as playing tikikata like everyone else. speaking of tikitaka, iniesta had some really nice moments.

Because he isn't that sort of player. It's weird that he hasn't scored for Spain, especially as his playing with Fabergas really has been brilliant. I guess it's only a matter of time.

An asshole? Yeah he's clearly a guy brought on the mean streets, and he ain't never gonna back down from a fight, no matter who it is.

If as Demonrail hinted at, Costa stays injury free then Chelsea will win the league and he'll get player of the season. Easy.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|