View Single Post
Old 10.04.2006, 01:48 PM   #6
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
Oh- Oh Yeah! Well I Just Realised I Don't Have Enough Money For Ciggarettes And Have To Make Rolls From The Left Over Tobacco From The Ashtray!

Povvs we call them over here.

Word to the wise: Don't do this for any reason. Seriously. I don't usually get serious or expect people to listen, because people don't listen, it's the hate-ternet, why should they? But listen to this: Don't do povs. Cancertastic, and if not that then it can damage your throat in untold ways. I lost my voice for over a month because of doing this. Not in any way clever.

Go rob people to buy proper fags. I don't know what it is about smoking it twice, but it's a million times worse.

Of course, no fucker's gonna listen to this, but if they do, good on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|