View Single Post
Old 03.21.2019, 11:06 AM   #83
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
You're right, I was just a kid doing dumb shit online. I wish I could've had some guidance back then, but my parents were too old to understand the Internet, let alone the dangers of it.

I don't remember anyone named "guest".. is that another synonym of dead_battery, or maybe the drunk guy I was referring to?.... ohh WAIT. Now I remember. THAT guy. The one who hates Kanye but likes Mariah Carey. Oh yeah.

guest has a profile photo of the lady from Law & Order, and is apparently like 22, but probably is someone else’s account, yes.

Anyway, that person hates me because when he made fun of me for liking Nine Inch Nails, I didn’t agree with him. So now he pops in to attack me for whatever I’m saying, and his posts are always really try-hard and overly verbose, stuffed with forced intellectualism and heaps of extraneous adjectives.

Fuck them all.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|