View Single Post
Old 05.27.2006, 08:20 PM   #23
Onani Nic
the end of the ugly

Onani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's asses
The Stooges are my favourite band ever but i'm kind of glad they broke up and didnt make another album. I've got a CD of rarities and tracks recorded after Raw Power and there aren't all that great.

Although Raw Power is good, i don't think its nearly as good as Funhouse. They seemed to be more of a typical 70s rock band once James Williamson joined the band.

I'd be most interested to hear the shit they were doing before they recorded the self titled. I dont think recordings exist anywhere but they only really had 4 songs and Iggy used to bang on a bit water comtainer which had a mircophone inside it. From what i read before they got a record deal it was mostly hypnotic, psychedelic, droney stuff.