View Single Post
Old 02.12.2016, 09:32 AM   #427
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
I've heard the stream three times now. All I can say is that I'm extremely disappointed. The album had some great moments (in terms of production and maybe flow) but felt like 40% finished. It had no artistic value. The content was terrible.

This is basically a Kanye Kardashian album. Not the Kanye I love. The lines about Taylor and Ray J made me cringe so hard. He should rap about something that matters, give people inspiration and hope.. something to relate to. I'm not here for any of this celebrity gossip drama bullshit.

And now there is this mess: http://pitchfork.com/news/63491-tayl...famous-lyrics/

Like why.. can't Kanye just forget about that incident and keep it pushing? This is so unnecessary. Ugh.

Whoah.
What?
Are you serious?
You just blew my mind more than any pitchfork review ever could. I'm super bummed to hear that you feel this way.

But... lines about celebrity, gossip, etc/ not exactly new to Kanye.
Why didn't "in a French ass restaurant/ hurry up with my damn croissants" make you cringe?

I have never heard you dis Kanye in any way, so I'm not exaggerating when I say that reading this was like GETTING AIDS FROM MY BROTHER!!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|