Thread: psf records
View Single Post
Old 05.28.2008, 11:48 AM   #7
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i love kazuki tomokawa. easily one of the best singer songwriters (if you wanna call him that) japan has ever produced. his lyrics are sooooo fucked up, and his vocal style is just nuts. they call him the "screaming philosopher". his work for takashi miike's films was amazing. check out his boxset if you have the cash, its fucking huge, most of his records and 3 cd's of unreleased music, everything you need to hear from this guy.

masayoshi urabe is incredible too. one of the most physical and extreme saxophone players ive ever heard, i could listen to the sounds this guy makes for a whole day and not get bored. he reminds me of john zorn, if john zorn could do backflips while busting out 7 minute notes. for his solo stuff, my favorites by him are all his "V.A." records. cant go wrong with any of them. for his collabs, check out his work with hiroshi hasegawa (C.C.C.C.), some of the sickest sounds ive ever heard. hes also just started a new band with mikami toshi ishizuka called sanjah, check it.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|