View Single Post
Old 09.30.2007, 07:29 PM   #118
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
excuse me?!

"i wish i had big breasts"? that's poetry?

is quoting the mc5 poetry?

man, i don't think adam is doing anything smart in this thread by replying to every single post someone else does, that's his problem.

i understand someone liking the markers music...even their live show, probably...no, not really, i don't buy it. BUT you are very delusioned if you think what elisa writes is poetry, it's just pretentious gibberish.

actually, and to complete MY explanation of why i don't like or get how someone like this band (you can look it up in this very thread, i don't have to repeat myself), i think most people like this band out of ignorance; if they knew more music, they wouldn't be so stocked over this mediocrity.

Yeah. What the fuck are you talking about, !@#$%!? Poetry? Elisa couldn't write worse lyrics if she tried. They're fucking terrible. I know art is subjective but calling the Magik Markers 'art' is an insult to artists worldwide.