View Single Post
Old 04.10.2007, 11:10 AM   #4
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Moshe posted some news about this back in March, but I can't locate the thread...
This is a great interview which finds Steve, directed by Watt's questions, relating his history with SY album-by-album, tour-by-tour. It's definitely not-to-be-missed, fans!
And it appears at least a couple did (miss it), so nice job, Tokolosh.

The first part of the interview is after "The Drum Thing" (torrential Elvin Jones) and the Mi-Gu, and lasts around fifteen minutes or so; the interview resumes at the top of hour two and continues for most of the hour.

I ripped out the Thurston-on-the-phone interview that appeared on the 2/14/07 show and posted a link, but I didn't do that for this one. I should, but, you know, there's only so many people here that exhibit interest in downloads...even Sonic Youth and related downloads.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|