View Single Post
Old 09.18.2013, 01:59 PM   #37314
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
what ARE the worst experiences of your life? what brought you into the arms of jah and the placid embrace of ganja?

This isn't the place, neither are you an appropriate Confessor, but the gist? I've made several horribly bad decisions (many of which I am still paying to consequences of) and have had some people, men and women, do me real dirty. Even on the streetz, I always had too much heart yo. Why am I a man of deep Faith? Simply put, without the Almighty-I, my life would have been lost years ago.

Quote:
I know my life is not promised that's why the wise walk in silence
Young Noble the Outlawz

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|