View Single Post
Old 12.09.2012, 04:52 PM   #2250
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
we've been doing a chant from Sister Act at Palace for the past 2 or 3 seasons which is pretty good. never thought i'd hear a tune from Sister Act at football

i say good, i mean not bad. I say not bad, i mean not shit. not as shit

also

massive win for us last week against Brighton, and then a disapointing draw against Blackpool yesterday. Still 2nd and Cardif have extended their lead but i knew we had a tough run of games over the last few weeks and we're still in tough with 1st. so it's all good
but like i said we tend to be at 1 end of the league at christmas and the other end in May. if we can keep this form up i'll be really suprised!

interesting about west ham and the olympic stadium, i cannot fathom why any football club would want to go there. Like Demo says they'll never fill it, and historically stadiums with athletic tracks around the pitch are very flat atmospherically. There's such a gap between the players and the fans
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|