View Single Post
Old 10.24.2007, 10:11 AM   #85
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Oh there it is again. The accusation that I'm a governement "bot." This freak has a screw loose for sure.

Um, science is on my side, not yours. So if anyone is intentionally gunking-up communication, it's you.

Besides, if anything, certain elements within our government want people to believe in UFOs. It's even possible that some sightings are even staged by agents of the U.S. government. It only serves to divide people more about their belief systems which is beneficial to a divide and conquer agenda.

All I do is offer the rational viewpoint of an educated person. And any educated person knows that interplanetary spacecraft and intra-dimensional time-travellers are not possible in this universe. This universe has been elegantly elucidated upon by Einstein whose work you obviously disregard in your persistent insanity. And dude, Einstein's truths have been with us since the early twentieth century and are the foundation of our modern understanding in the sciences, so you're really fucking very, very lost.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|