View Single Post
Old 12.05.2012, 12:45 AM   #21
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
In 1998, they opened a show at Irving Plaza in NYC with Anagrama. I remember being surprised, but it was a definite highlight. That whole show was great. The "A Thousand Leaves" material was awesome.

Out of curiosity....which Irving Plaza show? If memory serves correctly, they played a 2-night bill there? I was at the first night I believe. I don't completely recall, but I think they opened with Karen Koltrane at the one I was at...so prolly the opposite evening.

Edit: I just looked it up. I guess it was actually a 3-night bill, and I was at the middle one. And yes, the 1,000 Leaves stuff was really quite mind-blowing, I totally have to agree. Both Anagrama and Stil really were a treat to see as well at that time.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|