View Single Post
Old 09.22.2009, 06:10 PM   #40
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
have i got horror stories about nurses.

this is the worst one:

my mom was hospitalized on and off for the majority of my life and once while she was staying at the U of M medical center they put tape on her feet that gave her an allergic reaction.

strike 1:

even though the reaction was noticabley getting worse and my mom and family were verbally complaining on a daily basis that something should be done, they left the tape on.

strike 2:

a nurse with manicured nails

strike 3:

pulled off this gigantic blister that had accumulated on my moms foot with out washing her hands or putting on gloves or ANYTHING.

and it ended up getting so infected you could see my moms tendons when it wasn't bandaged up. it was REAL nasty. they gave her a skin transplant for it (it was the first skin transplant EVER to hold on a wound that went so deep) but for a while they were talking about amputating her foot.

WTF.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|