View Single Post
Old 09.10.2014, 02:41 PM   #1058
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
SO HAS ANYONE LISTENED TO THE NEW JEEZY? ANYONE?

I want to buy the deluxe edition, but not before hearing some feedback from people.

Oh, and also IntoXXXicated by SpaceGhostPurrp has skipped and jumped its way up my list for the year over the past few weeks.

My list has made a complete 180° from where it was last time I have an updated estimate of how it was looking. Let's see...

The Underachievers- CELLAR DOOR: TERMINUS UTNEXIRDIUM /Blessings in the Gray (AK)/ Conversations With a Butterfly (Issa Gold)
Roots- And Then You Shoot Your Cousin...
Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Pińata
Shabazz Palaces - Lese Majesty
SpaceGhostPurrp - IntoXXXicated
Open Mike Eagle - Dark Comedy
Guilty Simpson & Small Professor - Highway Robbery
Future - Honest
Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
Travi$ Scott - Days Before Rodeo
Dopplegangaz - Peace Kehd
KIT - Lownt God Theory
Dibia$e - Schematiks
Rick Ro$$ - Mastermind (yeah, I let it back in. Haha. Meanwhile I've grown tired of Iggy Azalea, and I shouldn't have to explain why because you should all be very tired of her as well by now)

It's been a good year for underground hip-hop and mixtapes. But it's been no 2013, where a new beast of a record was breaking expectations every other week.
This year's been all about electronica/footwork/instrumental hip-hop etc.

Da Mind of Traxman Vol. II... KidKanevil's My Little Ghost... THE BUG's Angels & Demons... The Acid - Liminal... FANTASTIC MR FOX... Seekae.. I haven't even had a chance to talk about most of these with anyone here. Maybe we need a regular Electronic.... uhh... Ristorante? Deli? Hot Dog cart?

"Severian's EDM, IDM, trip-hop/trance/house, dub-steppin' footwork Hot Dog Cart."

I like it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|