Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 07.02.2006, 11:15 PM   #3005
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I've never been inside a Hollister, and have no clue what it looks like in there. Like their shuttered windows and blocked doorway are gonna make me curious? When I think about what my life would be like if I was the kind of person that shopped there, I get really depressed and nauseous. Seriously.

Oh god, I know. It doesn't make the store look alluring, it just makes it look kind of dumb. The signs for each door that say "Dudes" and "Bettys" (ARGH ITS BETTIES, but I guess they don't know) are horrible.

The space shuttle goes up tomorrow. Heh.

when- Haha, I know. The Best Buy I go to is usually pretty good, but I hate when there'll be a band that has 74574457 albums out but they only stock 100 copies of one album. My Chemical Romance only have one or two, but somehow they have enough copies of it to take up six rows. That's about 250 of the same piece of crap.