Thread: Aliens!
View Single Post
Old 05.16.2010, 06:00 PM   #9
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
I Love Lucy Is On The Tv And I Dont Feel Very Loving, Right Now. Where Are The American Academics When You Need Them? Omifuck I Dont Think Im In The Mood For The Jon Lovitz Comedy Club Tonite, Nor In The Mood For Anything Other Than Maybe A Nap, And Perhaps Some More Excercise To Burn Off All Of This Angst. Typing In Caps Sort Of Helps, But I Have A Feeling That The Angst Is Greater Than Even Something Capslocks Can Fix. It's Too Loud For A Nap And I've Been In A Terrible Mood Since The Mexican Restaurant. Why Does Everyone In My Family Have To Act Like They Are Down With The Brown To The Point Of Being An Embarrassment. You Cannot Speak Spanish And The More Of An Accent You Try To Place On It, The Worse Off You Look. Its Too Bad Dad Wasn't There. Maybe He Could Try Speaking Flipino And End Up Saying "oh, Yr Mexican?" Because All Latinas Are Obviously Mexican, Amirite??? I'm Hoping That This Headache Is The Result Of Dehydration And A Morning Short Of Glucose. Because I Can Burn More Calories Before Noon Than There Are In The House To Eat. To Top It Off, I Come To The Board And All The Threads Are Shit. Especially Those Passive Aggressive Prickestry Threads Made By Glice. Why Can't People Just Be Pricks To Each Other "on The Fly"? Why Do We Have To Consolidate Things? Why Can't Dave Find Pictures Of Miley Cyrus To Masturbate Too?? On Top Of It All, There's This Thread. About 'aliens' Taking V'ger. It's Almost As If Some German Academics Got Really Fucking High, Watched The First Star Trek Movie And Forgot All About Things Like Fucking Electromagnetic Fields, Cosmic Winds, And Heliopause. I Think I'd Feel Better If I Could Punch Something. Maybe Jon Lovitz Is Up To The Task After All. That's The Ticket.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|