View Single Post
Old 01.05.2016, 10:20 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
But I don't get the end game. Is the Federal government supposed to say, "Okay. You win. Tell us what you want and we'll do it"?

I don't know that they have one. They are a bunch of grossly immature assholes who live on a steady diet of Fox News and Rambo fantasies. And their inspiration is the fuckhead deadbeat from Arizona who wants to graze his cattle for free. Yeah, welfare is bad if you're a black mother but OK if you're a redneck Nazi.
Exactly! Does ANYONE actually believe the government is going to just turn over protected lands because a bunch of pissed off rednecks brandished some guns looking like total assholes on TV? The reality is an overwhelming majority of Americans SUPPORT federal protected lands and tens of millions each year enjoy the access to recreation. My favorite hiking place in all of southern California is in a national forest. If it weren't for the federal protections this forest would literally be a rock quarry like the unprotected land just two miles adjacent. Fuck these rednecks, they are literally blessed to be alive right now and not been killed by law enforcement, and if they keep pushing their luck they may not remain so blessed

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|