Thread: KING OF REP
View Single Post
Old 07.12.2011, 11:29 PM   #11
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
it feels like just yesterday that this young man arrived on syg. over the years we've watched him blossom into derek the creep, an angry hentai addicted nihilist. it brings tears to my many ducts and gills to think of how little of a fuck i really give about the whole situation.

i should point out that the only reason i'm not up there fighting for top place is that my rep is spread over 3 (lol) usernames but if you were to total them i'd prob give you a run for your money.

but srsly, well done derek. considering some of the scum that are floating about the first page i'm glad that someone half decent has taken the throne. of course, all it bestows upon you is the realisation of how much time you've wasted and how your brains dopamine system is so easily fooled into addiction to those little green squares.

"it feels like just yesterday that this young man arrived on syg. over the years we've watched him....."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay, Mr. MARCH 2011
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|