View Single Post
Old 01.14.2020, 11:00 PM   #16
Lee is Free
Administrator

Lee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Some frames on the video remind me of Ira Cohen's photos. Are you a fan Lee? Are you there Lee? There is a new publication about his photos by Fulgur Press which came out recently. The video reminded me I need to get that, when I have the moneyz.

WOW That's a compliment! Yes I'm a fan, and Ira was a friend. In fact I have a couple of his photos. For those who don't know his work - he did amazing photographs, often of rock musicians like Jimi Hendrix and Spirit, shot in reflection of silver mylar sheets so they have a warped and psychedelic effect. Amazing photos! Seek out his work and writing! I heard about the new publication but haven't seen it yet...
Lee is Free is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|