View Single Post
Old 06.14.2013, 07:02 PM   #383
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
cool. i hope so. waiting untill the official release. still digging MBDTF.

Yeah, I got a hold of a bunch of rough cuts of songs from the album (I put them into a playlist called "Yeezus-to-Beezus" and started to listen, but then I was like, "Wait- what the fuck am I doing?"

I've been pirating music for so long that I almost let myself experience those songs for the first time in fuzzy, incomplete, unpolished, and/or live on tv form. It didn't occur to me until a few minutes into the second track, when I started to feel like I was peeking at Xmas presents, or drinking before an acid trip.

I stopped. Though admittedly I did so more because of the recording quality than anything else. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm sure there are genuine final cuts out there now, but I still don't want to spoil it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|