View Single Post
Old 01.02.2007, 04:33 AM   #5
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
aesthetics and music don't usually happen for me, i mean i want to have hot sex with pink, but i don't ever ever ever want to hear her music, i want to listen to nick cave a lot but i don't want to see him on televisions really. the aesthetic should be a show only thing in some ways, like tool for example (i'm sure maynard isn't always painted blue or dress in drag) but in the case of say kyuss it was just some stoners in jeans and t's without trying to be in anyway aestetic, it was just some guys rocking out, same as sonic youth, they just rock out, i don't think they really try to hold to some visual aesthetic. it is a very very grey area.... the problem lays in the manufacture of aesthetic as a lifestlye for industry stylised bands..... my thoughs for you mr porky
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|