View Single Post
Old 01.12.2013, 04:30 PM   #16495
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses

Melancolia

I have to say that Lars von Trier is one favourite directors, I've loved everything I've seen of his, and Melancolia is no exception, magnificent to say the least. The whole concept of film is just refreshing spin on the whole pre-apocalypse film, with amazing dramatic fashion. Casting Charlotte Gainsbourg yet again will always get my thumbs up, beautiful and talented. Also casting Kirsten Dunst for the lead is another smart move, I believe that she is one of the few mainstream North American actresses that has a lot artistic credibility, without being marred too much for the "other" films she has has been in. As for the planet Melancolia, I wish I saw more of it! Fantastic CG! The universe is a incredible place, a starry sky has always stirred something inside of me, maybe the feeling of smallness, or the realization of an unknown world outside our atmosphere, I feel that this film captured that feeling.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|