View Single Post
Old 08.12.2010, 03:17 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Hottest Summer in years up here in the North East it's been between 80 and 90 it seems every day since May with minimal rain. We even hit 100 a couple of times. I still like it better than cold.
SuchFriends I like you man but boy you are Doomsday waiting to happen in any subject you post about.
thats true

in reality its not all doom, what I believe is hard to get across from reading posts is that all these doomsday posts/threads are for me sources of optimism and hope, as I am optimistic, not pessimistic at the opportunity to make a difference!

the reality of our world is that the gloomy weather in LA is directly connected to to disasters in other places, and while I discuss the weather here I can't neglect to talk about what its interconnected with elsewhere. I didn't intend this to be a global warming thread, it just sort of happened

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|