View Single Post
Old 11.10.2016, 08:56 PM   #7
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
haha.

I have always liked Spider-Man personally. Yeah this one just sounds/weird interesting to me. Like... a Spider-Family book.

Here's what I've been reading...

Extraordinary X-Men #6 & 7 - I recently read #1-5, which made up the first TPB collection "X-Haven." And so I'm continuing on. I like this series (though not as much as X-Men '92 which I ADORE right now). If you haven't read any of it yet, the short version is that there's a mist that makes mutants sterile so Storm creates X-Haven, a sanctuary for mutants which reunites the X-Men after the unfortunate events surrounding Cyclops. Storm is in charge and much of the series is about finding all the old X-Men and bringing them together. And old man Logan is in it.

Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special is just that. Not a real issue, but a bunch of short stories, cover galleries, sketches, and even a long interview w/ Wonder Woman done by "Lois Lane." It's kind of neat as a collectible, but nothing really worth tracking down.

Scarlet Witch #2 - after two issues... I'm all set. I really can't stand the non-grid based layout and the art style doesn't do much for me. Shrug.