View Single Post
Old 02.16.2015, 02:07 PM   #125
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I'll read it, I'm excited to read it, but I wonder how valuable her record of the SY years will be just because it's now so overshadowed by what happened. I'd have preferred it if she'd written her memoirs in two volumes, covering her pre SY years now (I think she's interesting enough to warrant that) and then tackle the SY stuff later, once there's a bit more distance. Even if she only mentions the affair briefly, I imagine it's informed her general picture of life with Thurston, and it's far too interesting a story to end up as any kind of score-settling exercise. She won't tell the story again and this just doesn't seem like the right time to do it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|