View Single Post
Old 07.29.2012, 04:03 PM   #16034
tripsk
bad moon rising

tripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Mulholland Drive is one of my favorite movies of all time. It's one of Lynch's greatest efforts, just behind Eraserhead as my favorite work of his. It'll probably take a second viewing for you to develop an understanding of what it's all about. All Lynch really prefers is that his audience figures it all out themselves... not in a manipulative manner, but to experience it and conjure what it means to you. Not everything we consume has to make sense right away, or ever for that matter... Mulholland Drive is simply one of the greatest dreamlike films of all time. Naomi Watts gives my favorite performance from an actress, just brilliant.

And Ghostchase, thanks a lot for the recommendation. Your description sounds very intriguing without giving too much away. I'll look into it soon. Also if you're into French cinema, go after some of Robert Bresson's films, if you haven't already. Pickpocket is the one I always recommend

Oh? Well I'll give it a second try then. Thanks.
tripsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|