View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 01:46 PM   #62
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I dnt want to argue anymore.

how the fuck am i being a prick about it... you dont want to fight about it anymore?? if you dont want folks opinions on stuff dont post on a DISSCUSSION BOARD and thanks man, you have the title for the first person on here....for 6/7 years, to call me a prick and really get my goat up! where do you get off on that..

i wasnt being a prick about anything? i was giving my opinion in an honest, if slightly humourus way, as i do on most of my posts and never got backlash like this..... ok you have this perception of me being a hipster...ha man, if only you knew.... and me being fairly snotty to others and being a prick to younger people...well fuck you.... i have never looked down my nose at anyone or belittled anyones opinioon, if anything i try to educate further people...

as regards the lips...many mates of mine became new wave lips fans after soft bulletin and they didnt register anything previous so i informend them of here it is, oh my gawd, hit to death, ambulamce and the rest...most of em listened..noted and now own the afforementioned BUT NOT ONE OF THEM CALLED ME A PRICK.......

you dont want to discuss this anymore...... yeah..figures.......

im out of here.....