View Single Post
Old 02.13.2010, 03:44 PM   #217
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
My day was good. Am finally trying to take care of myself and hook up with the right people. After about 11 years of resisting, I've started taking an anti-depressant. I'm taking it in combination with seeing both an addictions counsellor through the city and an official $ psychologist who, for the first time, I actually think has an actual realistic strategy (and doesnt just stall with a bunch of retarded theoretic excercises) and can help me move on. Im past the point of just blaming myself for everything that I do say think or feel, and realized theres something else going on and that I DO need outside help for it.

However today so far, I've tried some more in vain to fix my bastard computer by cleaning the hell out of it, but its still sludgy as fuck. I dont know how to delete clutter type files like registries etc though. So its either a bunch of that, a virus thats not coming up, or some parts are toasted.

I'd like to clean today. Maybe get a coffee.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|