View Single Post
Old 02.03.2010, 09:42 AM   #16
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
After all these years I still love the album. It is so haunting and beautiful. I have a different take on it now then I did when it came out. It is very revealing as to what was going on in the bands lives and minds when they were at this juncture. Especially Kurdt of course. Where did you sleep last night....such a fitting end. I cannot believe it was the ending song unintentionally. I suck at guitar, but my husband loves to play this album. He plays more of it than any other Nirvana. He basically taught himself how to play off of this album. Every song can be related to a goodbye of sorts (All Apologies) or a peek into Kurdt's view of himself (The Man who Sold the World). It's Classic.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|