View Single Post
Old 06.29.2015, 01:49 AM   #46988
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ew, styx. fucking gross.

lissen, man, i'm having some gin & tonics so i can't read this.

don't overthink it.

prog is not a style or a genre-- it's a force.

it's the force that wants to make things rich & complex & interesting.

that's it. that's that.

music is an orgy. there are no condoms.

now get a fucking drink yourself. you think too much. i do that monday through friday. it's sunday. i'm off the clock. ha ha.

but in no respect he plays just like neal peart.

or you're deaf.
I agree. Prog is really not anything sad, itīs just too many people who has put that stample on it.

And punk can be sad also, just watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6_45SdPsxQ

About Genesis, I donīt think We canīt dance is the worst album ever (of course itīs really not the best Genesis album). I really like also Jesus He Knows me-vid. Of course DK did same "message in song" years ago, but anyway I think it was brave thing to do with the band like that. I think there were many religius people who were mad to them that time. To me lowest Genesis song is Invisible Touch, not hate even that anymore as much I used to.

And Rush...well I donīt also like a lot their after Signals albums (power Windows is ok, have also Presto on cassette) but Rush is not also worst music in the world.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|