View Single Post
Old 06.28.2013, 02:24 AM   #3293
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fuck, today it was the final. the real one i mean, not the official one. just finished watching. while technically it wasn't a great game (spain wasn't allowed to play, i think), it was a huge heart stopper. unfortunately italy threw away its best chances. what a pity. they really could have won this during the first 3/4 of regulation time. and gilardino got caught offside how many thousand times?? he ran and ran and ran and all for nothing. i wonder if balotelli could have defined this differentlt. oh, fucking spain!

i think fatigue and injuries and all they'll beat up brazil. brazil just isn't up to par, in my opinon. not just the individual talent but the system-- they look undercooked.

plus, neymar is a bitch.

Yeah, not the best game in terms of quality but a heart stopper, as you say, and a fascinating chess game of tactics, probably won by Italy. Spain didn't seem to get going until extra time. Before that it seemed like only Pique, Ramos and Iniesta were really up for it. Maybe this Spain side has just reached the point where its won too much and is now struggling to motivate itself.

I agree that they'll still be strong enough to beat Brazil but there's definite signs of decline overall. I think this upcoming WC will be the final hurrah for the spine of this Spain side. After that I think we'll be seeing far more of Mata, Martinez, Silva, Fabregas, Cazorla, etc. So hardly a bad position to be in from a Spanish point of view.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|