View Single Post
Old 06.28.2013, 02:03 AM   #3291
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
fuck, today it was the final. the real one i mean, not the official one. just finished watching. while technically it wasn't a great game (spain wasn't allowed to play, i think), it was a huge heart stopper. unfortunately italy threw away its best chances. what a pity. they really could have won this during the first 3/4 of regulation time. and gilardino got caught offside how many thousand times?? he ran and ran and ran and all for nothing. i wonder if balotelli could have defined this differentlt. oh, fucking spain!

i think fatigue and injuries and all they'll beat up brazil. brazil just isn't up to par, in my opinon. not just the individual talent but the system-- they look undercooked.

plus, neymar is a bitch.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|