View Single Post
Old 03.14.2016, 08:38 AM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I fucking hated the new Superman film. Fucking bullshit vomited over everything Superman is thematically about. Fucking horrible what they did to it. May as well make a Robin Hood movie where he is a survivor of child abuse and attacks rich people for revenge instead of to steal from them and give to the poor. It was that antithetical to Superman...

As far as the recent Bale Batman? He fucking sucked. His lisp fucking sucked. His voice fucking sucked. "Batman" was the single worst shit in those Nolan films. Everything else was OK ,but Bale sucked. he is already being forgotten and thankfully so.

Fucking Ben Affleck? We shall see. That fucker sucked in Argo, he sucked in everything I have ever seen him in. he won an oscar by riding Matt Damon's writing coattails. He is a fucking hack shit actor and this movie is going to SUCK.

that is my prediction. (can you tell I was severely disappointed by Avengers Ultron? Fucking James Spader played Ultron like a sassy queen who is mad that his manicure came out sloppy.)