View Single Post
Old 09.17.2009, 04:01 AM   #60
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I expect he's asleep, so I'll answer for !"£$% - I think the point that he and I agree upon is not one of 'oh, PCs are better than Macs' but the point that Shifty Prophet has also said, "ALL CONSUMER LEVEL COMPUTERS ARE MASS PRODUCED". Which is true. My criticism of both computers is that the companies behind them operate in exactly the way that large, multinational companies with (between them) near-total market monopoly (so probably worse than OPEC) do, ie, like bastards.

I typed this response using a Vista laptop. You may type yours on a Mac, if you so desire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|