View Single Post
Old 09.16.2009, 09:53 PM   #52
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Design-wise, certainly more mercenary; business model, MS win. But yeah, sacks of crap, the lot of 'em.

I've had Vista for a fair while now, and had no significant problems. Nothing that you wouldn't expect. Battery life is a bit cack, CPU gets caned if you've got too much running, but nothing that a smidge of tinkering didn't fix.

Yeah & I've never had any problems with any Mac I've ever owned. Big deal, we can talk shit about how great or crappy our computers are all day. The reason I suggest Macs to people is because they always win customer satisfaction surveys. Every time. Therefore, even though there's a chance that someone will have a shitty experience with one, it's less than if they are using Windows.
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|