View Single Post
Old 02.24.2011, 03:43 PM   #92
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
You know I love
you and all that, Suchfriends, but seriously, someone pointed out on Facebook how Radiohead fans spend days trying to justify their output for days/months/eternity every time they put a record out. Generally only the few ardent fans (and I don't think their records inspire outright loyalty) they have will weakly argue their worth, because they haven't got any regardless of the two aesthetical sides they choose to side with for the occasion. And both those sides they make sound boring and uninispiring with few exceptions. That's just the records.

I'm not sure what youre saying exactly. I haven't even heard this record yet, I am just trying do discuss it like we do all other kinds of music. If you notice, I haven't even talked about this record so much on this thread so much as things I like and dislike about radiohead and music in general.

I am not one of those radiohead-is-gospel kinds of fans, but nonetheless I am not so jaded by the hype that I can't also enjoy a detailed discussion of a band I happen to still enjoy even if I am not necessarily supposed to

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|