Thread: Noise anyone?
View Single Post
Old 06.21.2006, 12:23 PM   #16
Macaulay Culkin
little trouble girl

Macaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's assesMacaulay Culkin kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onani Nic
just loop pedals from input to output on your mixer and it should make a constant noise.

Thankkkk you, that was the answer to my original question. I appreciate that. I figured that's what you did, I tried it out but I think there's just something wrong with a few of my chords and a pedal that keeps fucking up.

-shrugs- I'm new to this whole thing, and whatever noises I get out that I think are great, I'm pretty much proud of myself. I've got a few people from out here and Cincinnati that help out tremendously and don't care if you sound like "shit", they do anything to help out and the creativity of how you get the great noise is what they look at most of the time.

Thanks for yr guys' help!!! I really appreciate all of it. If you guys have links to some of yr noise, post 'em! I'd like to hear.

junkieNOISEjunkie
Macaulay Culkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|