View Single Post
Old 08.18.2016, 11:17 AM   #11
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Gotta say, it kind of bothers me that this is out there without permission or input from band members. Not sure if that's cool of me or not, but I can't help but feel a bit protective of my favorite band's music.

It's a little creepy to see those pictures. Feels a bit like reading a ransom note, with photos of a family member that nobody else should have access to.

that is the thing. once it is "remaster" so be it. but once it is a proper remaster then it is different story, but who could have acces to the band's master tape? can not imagine. i do not think this would be proper stuff.

very hard to read text on very bottom of the pic (with pencil). can anyone else read it?

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|