View Single Post
Old 03.05.2009, 12:08 AM   #85
pecking order
empty page

pecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's assespecking order kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
some clarifications from the nice dudes of matador:

just to preface, the split dates (3/24 and 4/28) are an effort to let the small indie retailers in the US start to pre-order SY BEGN before the offer goes up online. hopefully, this makes folks go to physical stores to make sure they get the LP which is in limited supplies.

1. is this offer only for u.s. costumers?
what we say to this is that US-based online shops like Insound, Other Music and the MataStore ship to many foreign countries.
there will be a special UK offer... announced shortly.

2. what should non u.s. fans (like me) do if they want the lp?
see above.

Thank you Moshe.
I emailed matador with the same question, still I am none the wiser.

As it is a bit hard to walk into a store when you live a million miles away for the usa. Would matador be the best place to pre-order the LP, considering it will have to be sent to the land downunder ?
pecking order is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|