View Single Post
Old 06.23.2008, 10:31 AM   #23
Semperet
little trouble girl

Semperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard sucka
I liked the bit about two songs in when some girl lost the contents of her bag and the lads all stopped to help her look for her stuff on the ground. I fanally went to the back when the bloke next to me, who was not moshing but air drumming (I know) took umbrage at a bloke who careened into him and obviously didn't give a toss whether it interfered with the air drumming. It only takes one air drummer without a sense of humour to make things all silly and macho. I remember the folks on the Consolidated Play More Music album pointing out this very fact all those years ago.
As for the gig, I concur completely with PaulieB, noting particularly how hot the singer was. I had earplugs in, wuzzie that I am, so all I heard was the wonderful musicianship, not the squalls. But the MBV tomorrow night may be a different story.
Melt Banana are pretty darn good, though.
Semperet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|